Magic Login 1.3 is out today! This new release brings bug fixes, and improvements.
Here is a brief summary of the changes;
- Tested with WordPress 6.0. Since the first public beta rolled out, we have tested it and are able to confirm it works like a charm.
- UI updates.
- Fire “wp_login” hook as WP Core does on successful login. We have noticed some other 3rd party plugins depend on the wp_login hook. In this way, we have increased the compatibility of Magic Login with 3rd party plugins (Eg. “Simple History”
- New filter: “magic_login_email_headers”. It allows controlling email headers. Sometimes this could be handy if you want to keep the outgoing mail in plain text and maybe format it in an email template later.
- Fix email title HTML escaping. Fixes the email subject translations that reported here – https://wordpress.org/support/topic/issue-with-slash-in-subject-email/
- Small tweaks & Improvements as usual.
Hope you like the new version 🙂